Agritainment Insurance in Chillicothe, OH
If you run an agricultural business, then you of course want to protect all of your property assets against the liabilities that are common in your line of work. Appropriate farm insurance will help you do so. However, if you take the further step of offering entertainment opportunities to your community, then you will need to buy more expansive benefits. Agritainment insurance will offer you the liability and property benefits to ensure that all of your special operations, from hayrides to produce stores, will receive appropriate protection.
Commercial agriculture and agritainment insurance portfolios are made up of a network of diverse policies, and each can offer unique benefits for operations of all shapes and sizes. For help getting coverage, come to Wilber-Price Insurance Group. We offer quality policy options that are guaranteed to protect all parts of your commercial endeavors in the best ways.
Call us at (800) 797-2016
or request a quote now
Common Agritainment Insurance Questions
What is Agritainment Insurance?
You might be a farm, primarily, but you might also offer autumn hayrides, host school field trips, run a petting zoo or have a produce stand.
You have to protect all of the assets associated with your operations. Plus, if you welcome visitors to your property, then you must take responsibility for their safety when they arrive. Your guests are your liabilities, and you have to be responsive if something happens to disrupt their experience.
When integrated with your commercial agriculture insurance benefits, your agritainment coverage can provide you with financial assistance in case of unanticipated accidents that could both damage your property and harm others.
Businesses that might need this overage include:
- Petting zoos
- Pumpkin & Christmas tree farms
- Corn mazes
- Pick-your-own produce farms
- Farmers markets
- Countless other farms with hospitality services
Even if you only operate seasonally, you still need agritainment coverage during this timeframe.
What Types of Losses does Agritainment Insurance Cover?
- Because of the numerous assets and liabilities associated with your agritainment venture, you will likely need several specific benefits, including:
- Animal liability insurance: When members of the public interact with your animals, there’s a chance that they could get bitten, kicked or otherwise injured. This coverage ensures that you are able to compensate the harmed visitor for their losses.
- Rented/owned equipment liability insurance: If you demonstrate your farm equipment or give rides to visitors, then there’s a chance that someone could get hurt. This coverage provides the necessary liability insurance to help you pay for that person’s injuries.
- Communicable disease coverage: This coverage endorsement applies if an outbreak of illness in your area causes you to suffer a downturn in visitors. It can help you cover income lost as a result of this halt in operations.
- Sexual misconduct/assault & battery liability coverage: Someone might allege that one of the business’s employees harmed or victimized them. This coverage will help you fight back against this claim. However, it will not cover you against criminal or intentional acts.
Other benefits in your farm insurance portfolio can extend to angertainment activities, such as:
- Property & farm equipment insurance
- Livestock coverage
- General liability insurance
- Pollution liability insurance
- Commercial auto insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Farmers’ personal liability insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Umbrella liability insurance
- Business interruption coverage
Since all agritainment and farming businesses are unique, there is no such thing as a standard insurance policy. Your benefits must be customized to you. We’ll fully integrate your agritainment-specific benefits into your overall insurance package. That way, you will have seamless protection throughout all parts of your operations.
Other Insurance Products We Offer: